List of RSS (Rich Site Summary) related projects that I’ve worked on:
- Core OS Container Linux Releases RSS Feed
- Made a RSS Feed for Core OS releases. Now made useless by CoreOS going EoL.
- Amazon Price Tracker RSS Feed
- This isn’t 100% functional, but the idea is to get a new RSS notification every time the price goes down.
- SEC Filings RSS Feed
- The SEC website has filings for all public companies. This converts it into a RSS-feed, so you can get notified as soon as a company files something. Useful for investors, I’m told.
- Apple AppStore Apps Bridge
- Ever wanted to get notified when an application has a new release on the App Store? Now you can! And pipe it to Slack if you’d like. Use it to track competitors and the like.
- BookMyShow Bridge for RSS
- Want to get a notification when a new movie starts screening? Or when a new play shows up in your town? BookMyShow RSS feeds. Needs a few more changes before I can merge this upstream.
- Goodreads Bridge for RSS
- Goodreads has some RSS Feeds, but was missing one for authors. This lets you get notified as soon as your favorite author publishes a new book. Not yet merged upstream
All of the above are usable at my rss-bridge server.
- OPML Generator
- Generates a OPML feed fom a few sources:
- GitHub releases RSS feeds for all your starred repos.
- SEC Stock Filing RSS feeds for multiple stock tickers.
The idea was to support a way for users to generate OPML feeds to easily migrate off other platforms. I also help maintain the Docker image for rss-bridge. I don’t guarantee any uptime for my RSS Bridge server, and there are a few other public hosts with more bridges enabled at https://github.com/RSS-Bridge/rss-bridge/wiki/Public-hosts