- A system-tray Hacker News app for Linux
JOY OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- A book on Software Development
- Scraped result listing of IITJEE 2010-2014
- Browser-based music player by SDSLabs
- Music Server to allow a team to play and queue songs
- Multiple Scrapers for online content that generates EPUB/MOBI files
- Slack webhook app to create anonymous public channels
- A website/email setup I maintain for my young niece
- A tiny kubernetes distribution that uses the Docker API to bootstrap a control plane
- Ideas for everyone under a CC licence. Feel free to use.
- Terraform + Docker scripts that power my homeserver.
Projects by Date
- August 2019 A simple Ruby Client for the Outline knowledge base with easy-to-use export and import functionality.
- Ongoing A simple informative site with EoL dates of everything you need.
- 2019 Running a DNS over HTTPS server.
- July 2018 A simple prometheus exporter for ACT Fibernet customers that generatetes Internet Usage metrics by scraping the ACT Self-care portal. Uses Google Puppeteer. Also available as a NPM package.
- 2018 Bootstrapping a kubernetes cluster on top of the Docker API by using Terraform and Bootkube
- 2017 Running a DNSCrypt server on a Digital Ocean BLR1 server.
- Sushi Go
- Summer 2017 This is a work-in-progress conversion of Sushi Go (original), the popular card game by Gamewright into Ruby.
- June 2017 Downloads music-compilations from YouTube and rips them into multiple tagged MP3 files.
- September 2017 Wrote a EPUB generator for multiple books in the Cosmere. Currently covers 4 different serializations at Tor.com. Also created a project page on all of my ebooks projects at /ebooks/
- Ongoing I maintain a CC0 licensed list of personal ideas. Feel free to use.
- May 2017 Created an animated wallpaper using spectrumyzer. Wrote a blog post about it.
- Feb/Sep 2017 EPUB generator for the Google SRE ebook. Started in February in Python. Gave up and redid it properly in September.
- CodeChef Offline
- March 2012 I attempted to make a offline repository for CodeChef problems. I spent some time in May 2017 upgrading the project with a cleaner scraper and a Jekyll base.
- June 2015 I wrote a script that scraped Tor’s serialized publication of the first book in Hoshruba series to generate EPUB and MOBI files. I would recommend the book if you are interested in reading what many would term the “original fantasy book”
- December 2013 - I wrote a Linux PyGTK application that sits in your taskbar using Indicator Applet to show you the latest stories from Hacker News. Looking for a maintainer.
- May 2017 I wrote a script to convert Magic Muggle (A Harry Potter fanfic about a muggle who accidentally gets into Hogwarts) books from their original reddit posts to EPUB and MOBI files.
- Kerala IT Policy
- March 2017 Attempted to transcribe the draft IT policies put up by the Government of Kerala. Lots of OCR followed by manual fixes. I stopped working on this when I realized that the government had actually put up a really nice website for this (with clear plaintext, not the bad PDF I was using as the source).
- August 2015 I created a DNS based HTTP-3xx redirect service. Useful if you own a domain and you want it to be redirected, but don’t have a webserver with you. Made as part of the Django Hackathon organized by HackerEarth in Ruby.
- November 2015 My hack during hackbeach 2015. Created something best described as “couchsurfing for hackers”. Simple Jekyll/Ruby website hosted on GitHub Pages.
- 2014- A webhook middleware for the ifttt.com service. Still used by some people.
You might wanna take a look at my github account for more of my work. Most of the following projects are no longer under active development
Very Old Projects
- Hacker - Hacking Game Simulator in written in 8th grade #turbocpp